The combustion process in modern internal combustion engine runs extremely effective: most of the fuel, in the average is 50% of the flies in the tailpipe. This pollution of the environment is inevitable.
Our company manufactures a wide variety of the devices for fuel economy and increase power, and one of them standing wave resonator, abbreviated as RSV, also as turbo converter or UPES (device that increases the efficiency of combustion of the any fuel).
Turbo converter performs two main functions in the one package:
1) Spins and condenses the exhaust gas flow. Those chaotic motion advanced exhaust structured and compacted. The movement shifts from the center of the pipe wall, whereas resistance reduces, and improves the scavenging of the combustion chamber.
2) Creates a sound standing wave, which transfers a laminar burning of vibration mode, whereby the speed of propagation of the flame front increases up to 10-15%.
As a result, there is:
- increasing of the completeness of combustion of any hydrocarbon fuel (petrol, gas oil).
- fuel savings up to 5-30% , depending on the perfection of the internal combustion engine design and adaptation of the control unit features.
- reducing the exhaust temperature.
- increasing power and torque.
- increasing engine life, catalyst, particulate filter, spark plugs.
- reducing the sensitivity of the motor fuel quality.
- reducing the amount of harmful emissions.
Such devices for fuel economy are selected depending on the diameter of the exhaust pipe and the engine size. Turbo converter inner diameter should be nearly 5-25% greater than the inner diameter of the exhaust pipe at the location where it will be installed. It is used both for passenger and for freight and a / m, agricultural and special-equipment, locomotives and ships.
On engines without electronic control unit DAM can completely replace a full-time turbine without the power loss, and even with its increasing and decreasing of the fuel consumption.
There are no reviews yet.