Emulator probe lambda and MAF sensor are to reconstitute the analogue signal within the range in 0.5 V.
It can be used for emulation zirconium, titanium and oxygen probe lambda, and for air meter, giving a signal engine unit control block. It gives an opportunity to adjust the air-petrol mixture.
It allows adjusting the air-petrol mixture in different modes. The zirconium signal of probe lambda reproduced according to indications of a nozzle burner and an air meter and comparing them to the table.
Recreating the voltage produced in accordance with the 3-dimensional table. It allows counting data from the MAP sensor to the relative air meter, what gives an opportunity to eliminate the costly DMRV or MAF sensor.
The emulator has the possibility of switching the tables, so it allows recording a program for dynamic driving or more economical, as gas and gasoline.
SK-04 delivered with software, which lets you make your own adjustments in a real time. In addition, to see the evidence as a speed HF, the opening of a nozzle burner, the relative fuel consumption and the voltage on the analogue output.
What SK-04 allows?
- To abandon zirconium or titanium lambda probe.
- To replace expensive DMRV to cheaper MAR.
- To emulate any analogue signal within the range in 5.0 V.
- To get a fuel economy or an increasing pf power, depending on the emulator settings.
- To regulate the indications of lambda probe with NNO generator or any other system, vastly altering the combustion mixture parameters.
Before buying, please consult our specialist.
There are no reviews yet.