Using the system “SuperAquaCar-2” on the car you will get:
- Increase in engine torque capacity.
- Fuel economy in 20 up to 45%.
- The softness and a significant reduction in engine noise, damping of detonation and pre-ignition.
- Increase the race of the car.
- Increase the compression and engine life; reduce the shock to the crank-piston group.
- Complete disappearance of varnish on pistons, valves, sparks and reduce CO emissions in three times (achieved through the optimization of the combustion).
- Ability to use gasoline with an octane rating lower than that provided by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Ability to drive on heavily depleted mixtures.
- Increased engine life.
There are no reviews yet.
SuperAquaCar-2 is a system of fuel saving be the converting the exhausted fumes and water vapor into the synthesis gas.
The kit includes:
- The water capacity.
- The connecting tube.
Principe of the operation:
Through the water capacity passed a small amount of the exhausted gas. Due to churning above the water level appears a water mist and it mixes with the exhaust gas. The resulting mixture comes into the reactor, fitted on the exhaust pipe where it is converted into the syngas.
Further, the syngas through the air manifold into the combustion chamber.
There is hydrogen (H2), hydroxyl (OH), hydronium (H3O+), nitrogen (N2), oxygen (O2) and carbon monoxide (CO) in the syngas. The injection of the syngas leads in to the compaction of the electronic charge, improving fuel homogenization.
The combustion of the fuel-air mixture flows more effectively (fuel consumption becomes lower), the pressure in the cylinders increases, the valve seals, the vibration reduces and the torque increases.
Unburned carbon propellants again participate in the operating cycle of the exhaust gas by reacting it with the molecules in the reactor vapor, which leads in to the formation of hydrogen and carbon monoxide:
C + H2O = H2 + CO
– Hydrogen improves the combustion
– CO – is the fuel (the combustion gas), it is accelerated oxidation into CO2 in the presence of synthesis gas, water radicals:
OH + CO2 = CO + H
By recycling soot concentration decreases during the ICE operation.
Currently, the system for the fuel economy SuperAquaCar-2 is installed on diesel and gasoline a / m with engine capacity up to 16 liters. It is made individually for each a / m. The production time 10-14 days.
For ordering please contact us by phone, email or Skype to clarify the brand, model and some of the features of your own car.
This system is made individually for each a / m.