CF022086-4
  • Fuel economy
  • Increased capacity
  • Increased resource
  • Emulators catalyst and diesel particulate filter
  • Alternative technologies

Cars:

Petrol
Diesel
Gas
EcoTuning_SPORT
  • Fuel economy
  • Increased capacity
  • Increased resource
  • Emulators catalyst and diesel particulate filter
  • Alternative technologies

Sportcars:

Petrol
Diesel
Gas
EcoTuning_TRANSPORTATION
  • Fuel economy
  • Increased capacity
  • Increased resource
  • Emulators catalyst and diesel particulate filter
  • Alternative technologies

ATC:

Petrol
Diesel
Gas

Petrol

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main2

Diesel

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main3

Gas

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main1

Emulators

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main4

Service

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main5

Hydrogen welding

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main6

Cavitators

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main7

Boiler water

Описание к тизеру и основные преимущества
More
main8

OUR BENEFITS

TIME CHECKED TECHNOLOGY

TIME CHECKED TECHNOLOGY

in addressing the issue of fuel economy
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE

EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE

we are in the market for 9 years and have to his credit more than 350 satisfied customers
100% WARRANTY OF RESULT

100% WARRANTY OF RESULT

more than a dozen different technologies
THE FIRST HANDS

THE FIRST HANDS

it is our personal development , time-tested and customer

PRODUCTS

OFFERS

ЛУЧШИЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ДО КОНЦА АПРЕЛЯ

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ<br />
Audi A6

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ
Audi A6

Очень благодарен Эко-тюнинг!
С ним действительно и ощутимо уменьшился расход топлива. Рекомендую своим друзьям!

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ<br />
Audi A6

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ
Audi A6

Очень благодарен Эко-тюнинг!
С ним действительно и ощутимо уменьшился расход топлива. Рекомендую своим друзьям!

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ<br />
Audi A6

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ
Audi A6

Очень благодарен Эко-тюнинг!
С ним действительно и ощутимо уменьшился расход топлива. Рекомендую своим друзьям!

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ<br />
Audi A6

ЕВГЕНИЙ КОШЕВОЙ
Audi A6

Очень благодарен Эко-тюнинг!
С ним действительно и ощутимо уменьшился расход топлива. Рекомендую своим друзьям!

NEWS

19 CITIES

in which you can professionally install your equipment
man

HAVE QUESTIONS?

NEED ADVICE?
Our experts will help solve the complexity and prompt the necessary information

Мы в социальных сетях

Set emulator catalyst and diesel particulate filter emulator

It is well known that the efficiency of modern internal combustion engine on gasoline does not hold up to 30%, the efficiency of a modern diesel engine about 40 combustion quality is very low. Unburned particles form a thick layer of soot on the plugs on the valves and seats, preventing them from closing tight on the surface of the piston, rings and combustion chamber. Gradually separated from the surface of the particles, as abrasive, and falling under compression rings lead to wear of the bore and the ring itself. These unburnt particles fall into the butter and spread throughout the engine, fall under the oil ring. If the oil ring lay down, the engine starts to eat the oil and the amount of soot, which began to form even of oil is growing exponentially. Of course, the oil filter catches the largest particles, but not all. A small trickle through his pores, and continue to kill the engine.

These unburnt particles lead to the phenomenon of surface ignition. A part of soot, red hot, in fact is a kind of spark plugs, which leads to untimely ignition of a fresh portion of the fuel-air mixture. The entire mixture is not completely burned, just flash some not great hearth, one or more, depending on the amount of deposit. But … in the first place: the flash will protivohod piston, and secondly a piston finger, rod, bearings and crankshaft will have impact load, the third engine does not develop full power.

At the time of this spark of the fuel it has burned down, but the one that remains is not able to create the necessary pressure. Reaching the top of the piston receives a weak pulse and moves down, rotating, crankshaft (useful work) and overcoming the resistance of the other pistons, braking, “pre-ignition” ( “Sisyphean task”). Thus, all lish40% Fuel perform useful work in the engine. The remaining 60% simply fly into the pipe and deposited in the form of this deposit.

With that all automakers know well. But … “Who needs the eternal needle Primus?”. A. Bender. Cars need to break, and fuel should be sold. And the more, the better. Business is business.

What follows from this? – You just need to increase the fuel combustion efficiency.

And then the atmosphere would not depart burned mixture. A catalyst, with whom he is still there, there will be nothing afterburning – increased catalyst life. Nagara not, the engine will clean the valve closes tight, normal compression, fuel consumption less, and high power.